Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Works in Progress - To Do List

These are some of the things that I am currently working on, or trying to get started and finished! Some are things I have already done, but haven't wrote up the patterns for, so keep looking as I'll be posting all of these things as soon as I can get them done!!
Knitted Marn Scarf
Knitted Marn Fringe Rug
Jean Bags/Purses - Sew
Reverisble Tote and Hobo Bag - Sew
Reworked Jean Skirt - Sew
Crocheted Loopy Plarn Rug
Knitted Marn Coasters
Crocheted Cassette Tape or VCR Tape Bag
Crocheted Scrap Yarn Dishcloths
Crocheted Scrap Yarn Shadow Scarf
Crocheted Scrap Yarn Flowers (for accenting items)
Crocheted Scrap Yarn & Plarn Scrubbers
Crocheted Marn Loopy Rug
Crocheted Scrap Yarn Dusters
Scrap Material Flowers (for accenting items) - Sew
Crocheted Plarn Necklace
Crocheted Marn Headband
Crocheted Marn Hat
Knitted Marn Headband
Knitted Marn Hat
Crocheted Chip Bag Purse/Bag
Juice Pouch Bag - Sew
Reworked Design T-Shirt to Tank - No Sew
Reworked Design T-shirt to Halter - Sew

And the list definately goes on, but it all depends on when I look at the items and decide they may make something better than originally planned! Besides, I think this is enough on my plate for the time being - there just aren't enough hours in the day!!

No comments: